New media

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Animation process

I have spent the past 2 weeks completely the pain staking process of drawing each movement of my character in order to convey movement on the screen. I spent this weekend in the animation studio filming my animation and converting it to begin editing. In the process of filming everything went smoothly. It wasn't until I converted it to a quick time file that it sped up my frames per second. My second disappointment was that the quality when it converted to a quick time wasn't as crisp as it was in frame thief. I maintained the resolution told to us and checked before I converted but for some reason these changes happened. Hopefully I can resolve some of these issues in editing so that I wont have to re shoot the only film over again. I'm excited to see what everyone else's animations look like!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home